Jeff,

Don't let these guys push you around. Bill's just in a pissy mood today.

-dain

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 06:01 PM, Jeff Haynie wrote:

Oh, I buy into it  - and I'm neither for OR against what David is
saying. I'm merely saying you should separate the concerns - but it
seems like that is obvious and redudant (although not so apparent with
all the back in forth) to you.

As you know, I don't work for Jboss Group. I'm just merely trying to
help out on my own *free time* and try and help make this a better
product with what little value I can add.

Sorry I stepped into the flames. I was hoping to enlighten a little bit
to the fact that you could push some of this stuff into the remoting
stuff that tom and I worked on.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Jeff Haynie
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 6:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] TxInterceptor split is really really bad

Yes - but you guys don't seem to buy into it otherwise you won't be talking about where and how tx or remoting should go into AOP.

Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm not understanding you. I certainly buy into it and am implementing
stuff (albeit slowly). Whether you and David buy into it is irrelevent.
The vision is set. THis is where we're going. The whole point is
isolation and being able to dynamically remote or not remote with any
protocol you want. IMHO, Davids implementation for tx right now doesn't
allow for this isolation. He disagrees. So what? We disagree.
Eventually it will all flush out and either David and/or I will end up
rewriting everything. My bet David gets there first since I've got
A.D.D.

Bill