As Dain said, just ignore flames and don't let them deter you from entering
the conversation.  (Yes I flamed you, and no, I'm not sorry.  But I'd still
go out for beers if you're still coming to Boston.)

> Sorry I stepped into the flames.  I was hoping to enlighten a little bit
> to the fact that you could push some of this stuff into the remoting
> stuff that tom and I worked on.

Tx propagation can be pushed to a generic remoting framework/object if the
underlying transport supports it.  Class/Interface Metadata can't.

Bill