I agree with Thomas. Ws use the same technique. The
XML routines in JS are different for IE and NS, but
it's relatively simple code. The logic is in the back
end. The client just refreshes the tree nodes.

You can pop-up on righ-click with DHTML.

Ivelin

http://www.softcon-itec.de/itec-site/products/sctree.html