anonymous wrote :  I thought that if I am using the UCL, I must make a call over the
network because serialization/deserialization is occurring. I am not using local
interfaces, so I am assuming that a network call is going to take place, and thus, I
must have the JNDI url set. Is this correct?
No. JBoss has a "shortcut" there, where calls in the same vm don't need to be
serialized and don't need to go over the net, even when using remote interfaces.
It is not that you need to go over the net because of serialization, but the other way
round.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832722#3832722

Reply to the post :