"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Does this support nested java beans, or is that the
Beans as values item? Also, what about custom object factories based on
namespaces? This is an example from head I'm working on for the legacy service
descritpor:

I answered this question before didn't I? In my critique of this approach.

I am constructing the metadata that will construct the bean when dependencies
are satisfied.

If the javabean has no dependencies (e.g. simple config object)
the object could be constructed at xml parse time and inserted into the
metadata as a plain ValueMetaData that just takes any Object reference.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870605#3870605

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3870605