"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | Ok, so assign the associated task to me so I know its supported and I won't
have a reason to ask again.

I'll need to look at Alex's new Sunday implementation to complete this work,
since I need to have
property/CDATA -> StringValueMetaData
property/dependency -> DependencyValueMetaData
property/collection (etc.) -> AbstractCollectionValueMetaData (etc.)

You are asking for
property/ANY -> AbstractValueMetaData
and delegates the element parsing to this schema -> jbossxb/jaxb notion

The part I don't understand is how the available schemas/parsers are
established?
Once I understand this, I can raise the task.

Off-topic:
Judging by the spring dtd I also need
property/null
to differentiate no value from an empty string.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870626#3870626

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3870626