anonymous wrote :
  | You are asking for
  | property/ANY -> AbstractValueMetaData
  | and delegates the element parsing to this schema -> jbossxb/jaxb notion

Another issue that jumps out is how to reverse the process.
e.g. Given an MC metadata config how do we identify the marshalling
of these javabeans back into an xml file?

Perhaps I need an XMLAnyValueMetaData that extends AbstractValueMetaData
but also remembers the marshaller/unmarshaller/schema?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870631#3870631

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3870631