Hi All, I am having a situation where I am using an entity bean is used to represent a row in the database. I also have another situation where I have to update multiple rows in single transaction. Since it bulk update, I am using a stateless session bean to call the update query. Now since the database is updated by Stateless Session Bean the data hold by the entity bean became dirty. How can I update the data in the entity beans that are dirty. regards, Aravind. -- -------------------------------------------------------------- To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Aravind Ajad Y
- Re: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Rickard �berg
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. marc fleury
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Kenworthy, Edward
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Jay Walters
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Bordet, Simone
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Jay Walters
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Kenworthy, Edward
- Re: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Rickard �berg
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. marc fleury
- RE: [jBoss-User] Entity Bean becoming Dirty.. Kenworthy, Edward
