Aravind Ajad Y wrote:
> I am having a situation where I am using an entity bean is used to represent
> a row in the database.
> I also have another situation where I have to update multiple rows in single
> transaction.  Since it
> bulk update, I am using a stateless session bean to call the update query.
> Now since the database
> is updated by Stateless Session Bean the data hold by the entity bean became
> dirty.  How can I update
> the data in the entity beans that are dirty.

Set the commit option in your container configuration to "C". If you're
using the standard container confs. (/conf/default/standardjboss.xml)
then change there. Note that all beans will be affected if you do this.

/Rickard

-- 
Rickard �berg

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to