"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Normally you wouldn't make a search screen
conversational. Why do you want to make it conversational? Hi Pete, in fact, I
want to make my search screen conversational, because I need to save some
search criteria, e.g. searching a classmate, it need to first select a state,
then choose a city based on the selected state, select-input school name, input
name and begin searching, pagination.... After finishing searching, the front
conversation bean become back-conversation and timeout cleaning after about
5min, or click finish search to end the conversation.

Is it correct design, or you may suggest a better search pattern? Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117179#4117179

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117179