Pete,

Thanks for not taking my post harshly as it wasn't meant to be as such.  I, for
one, am extremely appreciative of what all of you are doing to evolve Seam and
to engage the end-user as much as possible, through these forums and elsewhere.

We *had* been setting propagation="none" on most navigation links and just
recently started to think that we actually *shouldn't* be doing this.  So
hearing from you that this is indeed something that should be set (to "none")
helps greatly.

It is tips like these that could be really helpful to people struggling to
grasp ho how to use conversations.  Looks like the new Wiki will be a good
source for this kind of information.

I'll take a look at the example itself as well.

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118891#4118891

Reply to the post :