User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523584#523584

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.ander...@jboss.com

Message:
> I remember Rob mentioned plug-in in our lab component which has similar
> functionality and provides source lookup for *.src.zip files in selected for
> lookup folder. It can be adjusted to look inside *.jar files and after that
> we can handle looking into source archives inside selected source archive or
> file system. How, just by adding two types of source lookups: Eclipse's one
> for sources in external folder and our new one for archives in file system or
> archives inside archive.
>
> Considering all above it looks doable for me
If we can create a lookup mechanism that gets delegated to that will match the
current "source" distros we have that would be useful in any case.