Robert de Lorimier [https://community.jboss.org/people/r_delorimier] created
the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5: Workflow not leaving embedded sub process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792376#792376

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for the example. I see that you have added steps to skip the human tasks
that will not be used, so we can now pass the AND convergent gateway instead of
using the XOR version. You have also answered my question. Any cleanup we need
to do is on the client, the JPBM framework itself will not invalidate (skip)
items using the XOR gateway or exiting out of a subprocess. I will put in a
feature request for that cleanup, as I cannot think of a reason why you would
want the tasks that did not make it to the XOR gateway to remain in reserved
state.

thanks again,
Rob