I'm attempting to use the <env-entry> tag in my web.xml descriptor of a j2ee app to
define some constants.  Like this:

<env-entry>
    <description>Hex code for highlight color</description>
    <env-entry-name>htmlHighlightColor</env-entry-name>
    <env-entry-value>#CCCCFF</env-entry-value>
    <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
 </env-entry>

As the app is deployed, I see this in the log:
2001-04-11 09:39:23 - ContextManager: Adding context Ctx( /mbz-test )
[Auto deploy] Add env-entry htmlHighlightColor  java.lang.String #CCCCFF Hex code for
highlight color

Looks good.. But under what JDNI name is this?  java:/comp/env/htmlHighlightColor
doesn't work, plain htmlHighlightColor doesn't work, using
application.getAttribute("htmlHighlightColor") doesn't work in jsp.  I don't see the
entry with the JNDIView mbean...

I've seen some mention on the mailing list of needing to use jboss-web.xml to use the
comp/env names, but haven't been able to pinpoint any specific documentation.

Running jboss pre 2.1, tomcat 3.2.1

Mike