We are getting pretty desperate regarding this question, so I have to ask
again!

Through our speed-testing we are seeing more strange behaviors.
It seems as JBoss looses the reference to an object if you speed-clicks.
This can only mean that the problems occurs because the same session is
trying to access the same object more than once.

If you from a jsp page force a reload before the last page-load was
finished, it seems that the reference from the jsp page through to the JBoss
stateless bean is lost!

Can we expect that in one work-cycle we get a reference to at different
JBoss stateless bean, and if this is the case - we cannot clean up after us
self.

The scenario again:
A jsp page gets a reference to a stateless session bean
The jsp page starts traverse a resultset
<Here we reload the page!>
The disconnect functions all fail because the objects == null!
Sorry about this, but i cannot see this any other way than a JBoss bug...

Please, please, please help us out here!!!

 - René Rolander Nygaard

winmail.dat