René Rolander Nygaard wrote:

> We are getting pretty desperate regarding this question, so I have to ask
> again!

Dude, try rephrasing the question.  The following paragraph makes no sense.

> Through our speed-testing we are seeing more strange behaviors.
> It seems as JBoss looses the reference to an object if you speed-clicks.
> This can only mean that the problems occurs because the same session is
> trying to access the same object more than once.

What is "speed-clicks"?  What does "looses the reference to an object" mean?

> If you from a jsp page force a reload before the last page-load was
> finished, it seems that the reference from the jsp page through to the JBoss
> stateless bean is lost!
>
> Can we expect that in one work-cycle we get a reference to at different
> JBoss stateless bean, and if this is the case - we cannot clean up after us
> self.
>
> The scenario again:
> A jsp page gets a reference to a stateless session bean
> The jsp page starts traverse a resultset
> <Here we reload the page!>
> The disconnect functions all fail because the objects == null!
> Sorry about this, but i cannot see this any other way than a JBoss bug...

Do you realise that the same JSP instance can service multiple requests
simultaneously.  If you are storing things in instance variables then
the second request will overwrite them before the first completes. This
is basic JSP/servlet stuff.

Toby.