-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ZHU Jia
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 7:05 AM
To: jbossuser
Subject: [JBoss-user] EJB Integration with existing Java Framework -
Urgent!

2. Some of our java files need threads and file IO, and the EJBs should
call them. I don't know if this can be a problem because threads and
file IO are forbidden in EJB. Also I think I have to put the existing
files in an archive and place them into the lib dir of JBoss, right? But
where's the best place for resources this library itself needs, like
conf files, graphics etc.?