As long as those classed don't have a problem with being  stopped when
the EJB container swaps them out.

--- Allen Fogleson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Threads and IO are prohibited in an EJB, there is nothing to stop a
> separate
> class from using IO and threads, and having those classes be used
> within the
> EJB.
>

> Al

=====
Grim Shieldsson (James A Barrows)
Acting Chieftain of Clan StormWolf
Barbarian Freehold Alliance
Oppurtunity doesn't knock.  It only presents itself after you kick down the door.
--Kyle Chandler