Matt (Tilchen),

Since your problem looks very much as if it is
ClassLoader related, and one of the side effects of
this tussle over MBean management between Jetty and
JBoss is the WebApplicationContexts are apparently
being start()-ed twice, I am hoping that your problem
will disappear when I fix this.

I plan to do a release tonight and will keep you
posted.

Thanks for you input,

Jules

I had a look at this on the train this morning.