Hhmmm...

That's the trouble, you add code to make something
more robust, and end up just introducing a new
problem.

I'll stick up a new build tonight and this one will
fly !

I don't understand how I managed to deploy onto my
copy last night - perhaps we are using very different
config files. My listener started fine.....

Speak to you later,

Jules

--- David Castro-Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Hi Jules.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/binaries/JBoss-2.2.2_Jetty-3.1.RC5-4.tgz