The web interface looks pretty good, but a lot of people (including
myself) cant just go surf the web-site to be up to day with jboss. I can't
connect to the web at peek time, that's when i thank good ol' email. I'm
pretty sure there's a lot of people like me in this list, using jboss and
keeping track of it.

I, for instance, keep a track of the most relevant mails from the list,
and that has been the answer for 99% of the questions i have, without
even surfing the mail-archive. This change would be a 'rollback' (this
word is the hipe in this list). I cant imagine entering the web site,
searching the newest post, reading all of them in the web browser and
saving the most relevant ones in the disk. I know this issue is
100% in the hands of the group and the developers, but i'm sure the
best way would be a mail-web mixture.

I know a lot of people uses such a system, but this list is already part
of the jboss users life.

--
Francisco Andrades