On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 11:24:35PM +0200, Ole Husgaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> marc fleury wrote:
> > the forums online seem to be holding, let's start bringing more pressure on.
> >
> > Unless something massive happens we are on track for this list disappearing.
> >
> > So get and get used to the forum format NOW
>
> I strongly disagree.
>
> VERY STRONGLY !!!
>
> It looks to me like you want to shut down this
> list just because you want to FORCE the users
> of this list to use whatever smart web service
> you have set up.

> If you want to unsubscribe from this list
> yourself, that's your choice.
> But PLEASE do not FORCE everybody else.
>
> Did I make myself clear?

+1 for _every_ _single_ _point_. It's a real pain the ass for me to
navigate through the forum. I'm used to my mailer, I like my mailer
and I am incredibly faster with it's integrated search / scoring /filering
functions.

Keep the mailing list for those who want. Nobody should be forced to
neither use the list nor the forum.

-billy.

--
Philipp Meier                              o-matic GmbH
Geschäftsführer                  Pfarrer-Weiß-Weg 16-18

PGP signature