-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Burkhard
Vogel
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 10:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] 2 WEEKS EVICTION NOTICE

Hi,
I also disagree about shutting down the mailing list. I have done quiet a
bit of posting trying to help people using jboss. This is usually done by
glancing over the first part of a posting, trying to think of something
reasonable, andd post it, BUT in the forum i only see the subject (which is
poor enough for most inquiries) and I don't see wheter there has been a
resonable answer or just another question. so i need to open the thread read
the posting close it if irrelevant (which i will probably not continue to do
since the site is F**CKIN' slow, especially compared to an email-client), if
I want to answer its another three pages untill i'm back at the list, which
really i a nucance!!! If the thread handling is the only advantage of the
forum, throw them in the bin, move to a good oldfashioned newsgroup, which
has threadhandling, can be read offline, and is fast.
Burkhard