Burkhard,

Well, I'll apolagise... you were right - thankyou (o:  I was at home when
I sent this reply, and changing the datasourceclass does help.  Am I
correct in thinking that the jboss pool isjust a wrapper for minerva?  I
would like to ask what it does, but I'll read the code instead (o:

cheesr, and thanks again,
dim