marc fleury wrote:
 could it be a browser issue??? hmmmmm that needs to be more clearly documentedthreads having new messages since your last visit is simply implemented on the client by making the title include a number of posts asmy post [2] this way the browser will interpret it as a new link and will show the right color (matt you listening?)marcf

At least for me (using IE 6.0) I do not see any difference between threads that have new mesages since last visit.

All threads I have ever visited show as visited links, and only way to see where are new messages is to see time of last post and not going to do that.

--
    jK.MkIII