I like the idea of enhanced log output for orderby showing the order/priority
and who is enabled and who isn't.  Overrides shouldn't be too common place, but
when they happen confusion should be kept to a min.

I think that if two components have the same orderby, Seam logs an error with
description and makes you resolve the situation.  Basically the user would be
forced to supply a suitable orderby in the top level components.xml in this
case (matched on class attribute).

This was going to be your default case w/o orderby anyway, you just don't have
to do this when the orderby doesn't have a problem.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955766#3955766

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955766