From: "James Higginbotham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dennis Muhlestein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Scott M Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Building Catalina .sar (Tomcat to work with
JBossBeta 2 HOWTO)?

Attached is a testcase that reproduces the problem that we talked about
here. My apologies for sending this to all on the list, but I hope that
this testcase finds it way to the appropriate Jboss developers. I don't
have an official bug number for reference, nor do I have a specific
email to send this to within the development team.

If you have any questions about the testcase, feel free to send me an
email to this address.

Regards,
James