This works for me with the changes added today. The ear
structure is:

test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/META-INF/
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/ejb/HelloName.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/ejb/HelloNameBean.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/ejb/HelloNameHome.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/EJBHomeFactory.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/HelloNameRemote.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/tomcattest/HelloNameTest.class
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/META-INF/jboss.xml
test.ear/HelloNameEJB.jar/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
test.ear/web.war/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
test.ear/web.war/callEJB.jsp
test.ear/web.war/index.html
test.ear/web.war/WEB-INF/web.xml