You can get ssh as part of the cygwin distribution for windows or you could use a java
client for windoze that has builtin ssh, like putty or mindterm. Check out these links
for more info:
        http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
        http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=766&group_id=1
        http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=765&group_id=1