From: "Chris Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] socket error trying to create a session bean

> Hi,
>
> This is my jboss.properties:
>
> java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
> java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099
> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
>
> Don't know if this will help you though, but I hope so.
>
> Chris
>

> At 02:00 PM 06/06/2002, you wrote:
> >Does anybody have the slightest idea of what could be causing such a
> >low-level socket type error?  I've since upgraded to jdk1.4 but to no
avail.
> >Still the same error.  Here's what I'm using for the jndi.properties on
the
> >client side.  Does this look right?
> >
> >java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
> >java.naming.provider.url=localhost:1099
> >java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Gray Jones

java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:112)
> >         at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1463)
> >         at
> >java.io.ObjectOutputStream.setBlockData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1486)
> >
> >         at
> >java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:407)
> >         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.marshalValue(UnicastRef.java:268)
> >         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:106)
> >         at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown
> >Sour
> >ce)
> >         at
> >org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvo
> >kerProxy.java:128)
> >         at
> >org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.jav
> >a:108)
> >         at
> >org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.
> >java:73)
> >         at
> >org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:7
> >6)
> >         at
> >org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(HomeInterceptor.java:185)
> >         at
org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:76)
> >         at $Proxy1.create(Unknown Source)
> >         at
> >com.xtriahc.xsecure.model.ejb.client.EJBXSecureManager.acquireHomeRef
> >erences(EJBXSecureManager.java:84)

> PGP at ldap://certserver.pgp.com/

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
be legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. This e-mail and its files are intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and their content
is the property of Smiths Aerospace.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the e-mail
administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete this e-mail, its
files and any copies.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of known computer viruses.