I have 2 members of a cluster. Both members have a testQueue. Both have
the same MDB's and session beans of which none is clustered at the
moment.

What is happening is that when the client sends a broadcast when looking
for a jndi provider (assuming one isn't specified in jndi.properties),
it is always the master of the cluster that answers. I do not have a
problem with this and is correct behaviour.

Now I request a connectionfactory. What I would like to see is that
between multiple requests for connectionfactory, the jndi provider would
actually round robin between the 2 queues so that if I have 4
connections it would be 2 per server and as such load would be spread
over the 2 machines.