Hello,

As the connectionfactory proxy is not clustered, you will not get this
behaviour. The only thing you can do currently, is to do the failover
manually by looking up a new CF when the first one fails. As you are using
HA-JNDI, you will always find one, but the failover will not be done
implicilty.

Cheers,

                        Sacha