Well, it is interesting to see that only a few guys are complaining about
the new
jboss.org website.
Moving to a php-driven website as a J2EE server developer is somehow
ridiculous.
It just looks like the JBoss group does not have the confidence in their own
product
and the JAVA technology in general.

This argument that there is a good product available for PHP is not valid.
There is also zope (python) and I think that .NET and an IIS-server can
be quite handy as well.

But as a brave JBoss disciple I will follow the decision. I have ordered a
PHP book at amazon this morning and I am looking forward to jump
into this next generation software.