Has anyone been able to successfully get a connection to an Informix database through a configured XA driver?

I appear to bind to the datasource okay as I do not get any errors at startup, but whenever I try to programmatically get a connection it fails.

This is very annoying.  Please advise.

J.D.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.