Hi,

it certainly was deployed, otherwise the servlets wouldn't work
either...

But I've solved the issue by creating an .ear with the .jar and the .war
listed as modules in the application.xml...

I didn't know this was obligatory though...

I thought an .ear wasn't really needed because the .jar and the .war
were in the same deployment unit...

I guess I was wrong then?

Does anyone know when exactly it is needed to put .jar's and .war's in
an .ear?

Thanks

Hans