Hi,

I am facing this problem :

when an anonymous user connect to the web site and get its session.
This one is persisted through a Cookie (JSESSIONID) with a maxage
of -1.

on subsequent calls if I want to change this maxage to another
value let's say 1000 for instance, it does not work and
the JSESSIONID cookie stays the same.

the goal is to implement the "remember me" feature
on the web site.

I've noticed that when maxage not -1, the cookie is shared
by mutliple instance of Internet Explorer. That's why
I want to use that.

I know I can set the default value used by jetty by setting
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.MaxAge in context param but
in that case I will have only the other effect.

julien.