I've reposted the mail where I reported the problem.
It's intitled "JGStore Error: cannot assign instance of $Proxy90 to field.."

Sorry for not having described the error this time, I was just looking
help for how to debug JBoss. Anyway:

The error is somewhere in JGStore (please check the refered mail for the
log trace), and it's related to a ClassCastException.

I'm just login to my webmail application, wich was based on jwma webmail.
(I can provide code details later). At that point some objects are placed
in httpSession. HttpSession tryes to replicate.
At the "master" machine I see no exception, it seems it serializes the
objects in my httpSession without a problem.
At that point, all the "replica" machines give that ClassCastException,
and that "cannot assign instance of $Proxy<something> to field blabla.."
output. I supose the machines were unable to deserialize/unmarshall
something, but that "someting" was correctly serialized (or the master
replica would report some exception?)

I'll please ask you to really read that "JGStore Error: cannot assign(..)"
mail I've reposted, as it has a more detailed cenario and log trace.
I'll try to collect as much info as I can to provide you...

--
                                Joao Pedro Clemente
                                jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt