On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Jules Gosnell wrote:

> Aleksandr,
> I can't find your original posting.
> Please point me to it and I will answer it to the best of my ability.
> Jules

Jules: I'm sorry for the confusion: I'm the original poster, not
Alexander. He was replying to me (the lines that refer to me have been
snipped out)
As I've already posted to the list, the problem I had has been reported in
a mail with the subject
 "JGStore Error: cannot assign instance of $Proxy90 to (...)"
that I reposted this afternoon.