We are trying to write a java Stored procedure for oracle that call a session
bean. We are experiencing some troble because when we set the InitialContext
we get an error because org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory is not
present in Aurora. We tryied to load it (extracted from jbossall-client.jar),
but Oracle failed to resolve that class. We tryied also to load all
jbossall-client.jar with a lot of resolving error.
Ideas? Domeone had already did something like that. We are using Jboss-3.2.1
for the bean (and for the jabossall-client.jar) and Oracle 9.2 on HP-UX for
the DB.
Thanks a lot for the attention.

P.S.: We had not also javax.ejb in Aurora, but it load correctly.

--
--------------- all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy ---------------
bye Stefano