I told you, it was spyware.
:-)

Jim Crossley wrote:

The problem appears to be related to the ISA Firewall Client.  When
activated, I get "Address already in use: JVM_Bind" errors for ports
1099, 4444, 8080 and others.  When deactivated, the errors go away.

I would still be interested to know why JBoss 3.0.4 works fine with
the ISA Firewall Client activated.  What changed in 3.2.x that might
account for the incompatibility?

Thanks,
Jim