Ovidiuf,

  Thank you for the good documentation and the new version of the serverless JMS.  I
am anxious to work with this new code base this week.

If I may inquire, I'd like to know if you would be willing to receive code
contributions?  We can talk about this offline if that's appropriate?

It seems that you and Bela are the only ones working on this and my development team
may be interested in helping out and expediting some features.  We already developed
our own pluggable protocol (Unicast, Multicast, etc...) with a free CORBA
implementation.  However, J2EE seems to have many features we'd like to exploit and it
seems like a superior option if we can get some of the JMS features implemented that
are show stoppers for our project.

So some of the things we'd like to have is the JNDI linked into JBoss NS (we'd like to
have the ability to federate name services), getting the persistence and fault
tolerance, message selectors (a must have for us), and possibly others I'm not
thinking of right now - I may come across others as I prototype some things this week.

We'd like to get this up to a stable 1.0 release in the near future if that's possible
and I'd like to talk more about it if you're interested?

You can reach me via email at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                        -Greg

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826962#3826962";>View
the original post</a>