OK, I am using 4.0.3 JARs on the client side with 4.0.3 JBoss. Good.

However, I'm still no further forward with this. I don't even understand this
error message (posted on 18th Oct), let alone how to resolve it. There doesn't
seem to be anything in the forums or wikis mentioning this exception.

The mention of serial version IDs, however, suggests to me something to do with
differing versions of the serialisation/deserialisation classes?

I'm confused and in need of someone to shine a torch over this. I think this is
important information that, when we've resolved it, would be worth adding to
your wiki pages to help other perilous travellers trying to implement client
apps cross-appserver-platform.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3902225#3902225

Reply to the post :