I don't get the lisp/senator.el package from CVS, but it was included
in the 2.2.6 distribution.  The missing .el file results in:

        While compiling toplevel forms in file
/u/serum/d2/share/gnu/emacs/site-lisp/jde-cvs/lisp/jde.el:
          !! File error (("Cannot open load file" "senator"))

My CVS/Root file says:

        :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/pack/anoncvs

Should it be included, or should I obtain it from somewhere else?
(... which is not the 2.6 distribution.)

The semantic package documentation mentions Semantor, but it is not
included id semantic-1.3.3.tar.gz.

BTW, senator-isearch.el seems to be gone too.

        Affi