--- "MacEachern, Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks like it never reaches your breakpoint.  Try enclosing the whole
> "main" function in a
> try {...} catch (Throwable t) { System.out.println(t);}
> block.  This will pick up missing Java classes. Then you can set
> an additional breakpoint on the println line as well.
>
> Best of luck
> Tim MacEachern

Hello,

  Thanks for the reply again.  I tried what you asked and again it will
not stop at the breakpoints.  It just runs to the end successfully.
Thanks for all your help.  The program is simple

package ca.dwfa;

public class A
{
  private String name = "blah" ;
  private int    age  = 10 ;

  public void displayInfo()
  {
    System.out.println(name + " : " + age) ;
  }

  public static void main(String args[])
  {
    try