Hi Max,

Okay, there is an inherent ambiguity in the term
compilation buffer that is confusing this discussion.

The JDEE does not use the standard Emacs compile command for
compilation or for running applications. It would be helpful in the
future discussion of this capability if people would use the term
"build" buffer.

What you are asking for would require modification
of the JDEE's various build commands.

- Paul