Semantic 2.0 lives in cedet-1.0beta1.tar.gz on the cedet web page.
There was no formal announcement as I'm still working through build
and compatibility issues for various versions of Emacs.  In fact, I'm
a bit behind on a mountain of reports.

For those willing to work around some of the problems, the overall
response has been positive.  There are a few patches for some problems
in the cedet-devel mailing list archive for those brave enough to try
it.

Eric

--
          Eric Ludlam:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Home: http://www.ludlam.net            Siege: www.siege-engine.com