Ok, well...
In short:  dpsm is the devpoll socket manager.  It handles sockets in
the same manner as c2s currently, but does it in a higher scaling
fashion.

In long, normal c2s only handles 1024 sockets, that sucks.  So I looked
at the latest and greatest socket technology and saw devpoll to probably
be the best option.  I then designed dpsm around devpoll and around the
idea of running it in front of the main jabberd to handle a lot of
sockets.

Example:  two mid size boxes in front of a larger backend box, the
smaller running the jpollds, and the larger only jabbed.

So there is a lame summary of it and an example setup.  It's still
growing, but should be functional.

--temas