Loudmouth 0.8 is now released!
==============================

What is Loudmouth?
------------------
Loudmouth is a small and simple C library for programming Jabber
clients. It is made very extensible and powerful by providing access to
the full tree hierarchy of the Jabber protocol.

More information can be read at:
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/loudmouth/

Documentation:
--------------
Of course Loudmouth is fully documented, this is done using gtk-doc
which provides a nice output which can be read at:
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/loudmouth/API/ch01.html

Examples:
---------
In order to help people getting on the track using Loudmouth I wrote two
examples.

http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/loudmouth/examples/lm-blog.html
This example shows my blog robot which lets me send blog entries to my
blog through Jabber.

http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/loudmouth/examples/lm-send.html
A little program that can be used to send messages to a contact from
command line.

Contact/Bug reporting:
----------------------
If you want to file a bug or feature request please do so in our
bugzilla at:
http://bugzilla.codefactory.se/enter_bug.cgi?product=loudmouth

If you want to contact me for questions or other please email me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or bug me on Jabber with JID [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enjoy,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/