Hi All

Does anyone out there know of an open source Java server that can run under a servlet engine. I have tried Open IM but its a little obscure and I cannot get it to compile because it requires Maven and Merlin plus some. Maven refuses to compile and install on Mac OSX. <offtopic>In that respect if anyone knows how to compile Maven on OSX or even has a compiled version could they send it to me </offtopic>. Multi-user (group chat) would be an advantage.

I use the Muse API for client applications so maybe someone has a server built the Muse API that would be perfect as I have experience with it. Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Colin