This was completely unnecessary and not appropriate for this list.

On-topic, however, I don't think the JSF should be devoting resources to developing our own CMS. It would probably be more worth our while to find a dedicated system administrator to ensure PHP is set up properly, md5 tripwires are set up, and general system maintenance tasks are taken care of so that intrusions are detected in a more timely fashion. We can then make use of existing CMS's...

Julian